To Beloved You are a flower, Your words are thorns, It is my desire to have one of my own, You never said goodbye, You never want me to die. I didn't know what love is, You are a dream, an unheard scream, My words are hollow, A silent scream trapped in a dream . But the love I have will always be there, Even if you are here, there, or anywhere, I wanna let you know you'll always be there, You'll think you are far but always be here. You are far untouchable star. I am moving on a one-way path Even in a corner of your heart, need, love so, Call me in your heart, I'll follow the path. I tried to express what I have, But how can someone bear the pain That could never be explained. I know you are far could never be near, My head goes rogue and needs you here, Take me there and overcome that fear. My soul may suffer, With a smile on my face, Wherever you are you will always be here. ~Abid Hussain
Language as a barrier in development:- How the language creates a disturbance in the bright future of the new generation. Three major languages are speaking in Pakistan. Major languages:- (1) Mother tongue (Pashto, Punjabi, Sindhi, Balochi), etc. (2) National tongue (Urdu). (3)official language (English). (1) From the time of birth we start to learn our mother tongue which may take 7-8 years of our life. (2) Then we start to learn our National tongue Urdu maybe we can understand it in 9-10 Grade while in this stage we are only read our official language. (3) Then after class 12th, we start to learn our official language English. English is the universal language:- As we know English is the universal language speak and understand all over the world. English is the necessary language but we make it our weakest point of defeat. Our every subject is in English e.g biology, physics, chemistry, etc. Which weakening us day by day because of miss understan...
Comments
Post a Comment